Adult face mask
- Handmade in Malahide by Eleonora.
- The profit from the mask will be donated to The Mercy University Hospital Foundation in Cork City.
HOMEMADE FACE MASK
The profit from the mask will be donated to The Mercy University Hospital Foundation in Cork City
Face mask details:
- One layer heavyweight linen-cotton canvas
- Filter pocket (filter not included)
- Wire nose piece
- Elastic ear loops
One size fits most
Handmade mask best practices:
- Wash mask before use (Hot water, high heat drying, or boil in water) remove the wire nose piece before every wash
- Use only when leaving the house (for essential reasons only)
- Any insert is better than none, understanding that each option has varying protection (3M Filtrete, carbon cloth, coffee filter, tissue)
- Bend the wire to conform around your nose
- Wash mask after each use
Some wrinkling and fading are apparent on face masks since they’ve been washed and dried on high heat to prevent further shrinking.
This device created should NOT be used as a replacement for conventional and approved Personal Protective Equipment. The device has not been industry-tested nor has it been HSE approved and does not protect you from bacteria, germs and viruses including but not limited to Covid-19. We emphasize that this device has not been assessed for its comparative efficacy to prevent nosocomial infection in health care workers compared with the standard-of-care, the N-95 mask. The decision to use this device is solely your own.
USE FACE MASKS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Homemade masks should ideally be used in combination with a face shield that covers the entire front (that extends to the chin or below) and sides of the face.
Sewing Dreams By Ono
Black and white, Floral