Mint and copper dangle earrings
- Handmade in Kerry, Ireland
- Made from recycled vinyl record disc
These geometric mint and copper vinyl record dangle earrings are made in Sneem, co. Kerry, Ireland by Anne-Louise.
She recycles vinyl record disc to make jewellery like these black and copper earrings. Original gift for any eco-fashionista or music lover or just as a nice treat to yourself.
- Measures: the vinyl parts are approx. 13 mm X 23 mm (approx. 0.5 in. X 0.9 in.)
-including the hooks, they hang 42 mm long (approx. 1.65 in.)
- Hooks are hypoallergenic (silver-plated surgical steel) and come with rubber backs for extra security.
- Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- As these are handmade, the placement and the shape of the metallic pattern might vary slightly from one pair to another, making each pair absolutely unique.