Black and gold stud earrings
- Handmade in Kerry, Ireland
- Recycled vinyl record disc
These stud earrings are made in Sneem, co. Kerry, Ireland by Anne-Louise.
She recycles vinyl record disc to make jewellery like these black and gold earrings. Original gift for any eco-fashionista or music lover or just as a nice treat to yourself.
- Triangles’ sides are approx. 11-12mm (0.45in.) , and approx. 10mm (0.4in.) across.
- Posts are hypoallergenic (surgical steel) and come with comfortable wide plastic clutch backs.
- Surprisingly lightweight.
- As these are handmade, the placement and the shape of the metallic pattern might vary slightly from one pair to another, making each pair absolutely unique.